Monday 13 October 2008

Each, in his Ferrari car, I feel physically


I am 20 years old, just graduated from college. 10 days ago, a friend, and I have a room in Shanghai in a car shop are 79 years of businessmen to meet each other. After the meeting, I think the arrogance of the other party seems to be very, very confident. On the same day, in his Ferrari cars, he is always time to time to find the body ... I was ... I shouted loudly, he had angrily back to my unit when hostel in idem me! Last night, I made him curious coincidence to be a text message asking him whether or not the Getter? We met last night in his "strong demand", I Bantuibanjiu to unexpected happenings in Xilihutu to have taken place in the relationship with him ... ... This morning I wake up suddenly, last night felt really Zhong Lexie! He will be responsible I do? I regret it very much last night, all acts!

No comments: