Monday 13 October 2008

Jiao Chuangsheng neighbors how much should I do?

Neighbors over the middle of the night a sense of movement, I just fell asleep here, there's a woman Jiao Chuangsheng I had awakened, her head covered by Mongolia faces are how to sleep can not sleep, and gradually accustomed to, only with patience and a strong desire Re-done and so they go to bed. With a friend complained that this kind of experience than me. One of the many interesting. A female friend's neighbor is also very loud sex every day, but I am a friend of another neighbor, I thought it was a friend in love, so to see that every time he said "Come on ah" and the strange, I have no means to direct a friend Say it's not her sex, this is very embarrassing. This has been on the wrong. I said that the next time I go home when you join us disguised as the voice of love, as you will reflect on the two neighbors. Then you come to my house we called a fake, the publicity department for my neighbors, my female friends shouted: Are you a bad! I have another female friend's house next door is also out loud every day, and both called each other names high, one day she could not help but finally, to have had the courage to knock on the door, then opened the door: your name What is not what your wife's name is not known what, what, you know how I know you? After that there is no longer the voice next door. I have a friend who always love a neighbor shouted one day hear that woman shouting: I had to. My friend was knocking on the wall shouting: I was not, I have come. Also online with friends about it, friends say his family's neighbor is also called loudly from the beginning, he is also disgusted with the neighbors Jiaochuang voices, but gradually got used to, whenever they are doing themselves and love to do We echo to be, do not lose the. Subsequently found to be very stimulating. Who seems to have had this experience, I think this is a particularly strange thing, I do not want to listen to other people in mind from the love of sound, and do not make love to listen to other people. Listen I have a sense of guilt that they make love, not a glorious feeling of things, his soul has become very dirty, but what else? Or is it to face the reality that a great neighbor when the voice sounded Jiaochuang When I was thinking: how do I do? To remind them that it would prove that I heard, it is embarrassing. Do not remind them that I have to listen to every day, so that would have been mad. To escape from, where to go to the middle of the night? Movies, the tune sounds particularly loud? Or listening to music? Di listen to music? Listen to the slow roll with the rhythm ... In short, I do not want to listen to other people having sex. We have had this experience it? When you encounter such a scene, you can feel at ease Xinruzhishui sleep?

No comments: