Monday 13 October 2008

Teacher raped you have no right Han Tong?

Childhood listening to old people talk about "The Three Character Classic", I remember saying, "do not support education, father; teach poor teacher is lazy," now more than a decade later, these words of Confucius as he has long been the elderly Physical annihilation of fly ash, was not mentioned, the other a "good school, teacher is lazy," said David Card, as it made so much noise than the day, David Card, to move. You heard of those educators on the lower lip of a thin film on the make "no good to teach students not only to teach the teachers"? You did not hear this in the "wisdom" and "at the outset", derived from a similar number of "famous" and the "truth"? Your humble servant in a bad mood, do not want to list, but those who were afraid to eat meat, drink a full foot of the wine "educator" Shi Penzai to have to hold my head, Meizhe, their teeth only for those who Some put their face value the fact that open eyes, the change of heart.     one of my colleagues, the woman, just go to work on as a teacher. This is normal, I do not know what other units, in which a school is to the young, especially from the young teachers graduated from the University of heavy pressure, whether you are male or female. My colleague said that the ability to be good, and have worked very hard, therefore, end of year examinations her overall performance in the parallel classes account for the first class, which she is indeed rejoice. However, the next thing left from her well-being of the clouds into the abyss of suffering, her anxiety, suffering a statement.     things like this, she has a class of boys, how the evaluation of students? Put it in simple language is "part-time learning materials," how "bad science"? You say that, final exams, others are so tense title, he may, in Liuzhekoushui, clammy sleeping. That is exactly what a "bad materials"? It said only that, my colleagues in class, he beat the issue to the table, my colleague, he bent over to the topic, he was staring down the neck of my colleagues, Xie Xie and cried out: "wow! Big one 'Second cake'! "     such a student, needless to say, "the overall quality of copies of the report," the results will not be good. His teacher, my colleague, carefully fill in the "List of the report," after the ceremony at the school scattered and distributed to the students one by one, including that boys. In this way, students in their home, it should not matter. May be in the evening, the boys called his father, said his son ran away from home, when they go home and get 200 money, but also left a piece of paper, which is "Daddy, I managed to get the final exam is not good, You are afraid to fight me, I had no choice but to leave you, you will not find me, I could not find. "     what happened, I do not want to say, All in all, my young female colleagues, that night in the streets who look for "running away from home" for students. Because the parents went to school, she went to the big house cursed and threatened if we do not find his son, on my colleagues to kill the whole family. This is not the next day, also reported to the local education bureau. He appears to be sufficient grounds - "you is how teachers' abilities'? As a class, it should be on their own all-round understanding of the students, my son psychological endurance is not good, as it did not know the class? Why do you To fill out a so he could not accept the results ... ... "As a result, our Department of Education, the school ordered an immediate search for students; As a result, my school, my colleague ordered an immediate search for students; As a result, my colleagues, not during the day Not the night to find out.     Fortunately, God has eyes in the evening of New Year's Eve, we have more than a dozen young teachers out together, and finally in a cafe "intercept" to the students who. I would like to, if not find my colleagues that be like? I am afraid it is miserable, right? I can not think about.     Coincidentally, the second year of examination at the end of the summer. I was a young colleague, the only difference is that this is the man. Maybe it is because personally taken part in "getting pounded" "running away from home" students "activities" it, so the phrase "abilities" deep understanding. Students fill in the "overall quality copies of the report", he put a number of "psychological support" special students with poor results are to varying degrees, the rise.     colleagues in the class of students was to have come back home, not a "running away from home", but the next day, several parents hand in hand, side by side rushed to the school, said, "We pay the Send their children to school is the knowledge that one semester is over, we all want to see how children actually learn, you can be a teacher, went so far as to use fake results to fool us! "A phrase that all schools are teaching building chatter Three of the chatter. . Although every effort to explain the school, parents are eager to start or captured by my colleague, a good kicking. Even if you hit the? Not! "Indignation" of parents were still in the Department of Education. What were the consequences? Simply say, my colleagues who have been criticized in the city and school teachers in the fall of the General Assembly on review of the public.     I took the classes, English teachers is a field of "funding education" female college students, evaluation of how the teachers do? On the words, "soft and beautiful." A class of boys, although only 16 years old, has grown cattle high horse, and some precocious. In fact, the precocious boys Secret Love beautiful female teachers, follow the natural order, with a human face, not long ago nothing new. The only "premature" the boys were a bit "too far" - one day a letter to the English teacher, I was not the letter as "love letters" because the male's ability to bad words sentences, according to the letter In addition to the contents of the "beautiful" is "pretty good" or "too nice"; apart from "love you" means "love you" or "too fond of you."     like a teacher would be a good thing, the students can let my colleagues suffering, because each school, students who deliberately sent a number of amazing voice, made a number of surprise to cause teachers Attention. Later, and even disrupt the classroom, teachers can not attend. As a teacher, I find that a number of male students to talk about, I would be very difficult position, I would not say that his teacher Secret Love, I just said that he should not disturb the teacher lectures, students should not bother listening. However, students who have not the slightest remorse, it further intensified. On several occasions, on behalf of the Branch Office to me, who said that the boys had to fight on and English teacher, the classroom into chaos, "Yi Guoyu." No way, I had no choice but to the English in class, he called to the office - in any case he did not want to learn English. May be just a name, I Ai Piping - "school hours, students are learning time, any teacher for any reason shall not be deprived of the rights of students to learn!" As a result, students who arrogance and into the classroom.     again later, the English class, I moved a chair to sit on the back of the classroom, the objective is clear - to maintain classroom discipline. May be a few days later, my desk of Cypriot, a red letter - "XX, your 'Ma', I will be sleeping!" I was stupid, and I do not girlfriend! Who told me so much hatred, it is necessary to hurt me "in the future," the girlfriend? Office of the show's other teacher, was immediately guess is the boys who wrote that his hate me because I think he is to maintain坐在教室里English teacher, is to protect my girlfriend. Although I am very angry that some of his infamous obscene words, but I thought he was just a precocious middle school students, said Jumo so he could write, those fighting, he said, I do not know how many times, but I did not really see that he killed people. Therefore, I rubbed the letters into the trash, never to think about.     things later, I really do not want to mention, however, because the article was finished, I had to hold back the pain on to say - then one day, my colleague was sick. Because she is outside, the disease did not take care of their families, can only lie on the dorm room. Her English class, for the time being, I am on her. Each meal time, I gave her a little to end. Because she is very hard to get up, and I do not want to ask her to be the key, so every time I come out from the hostel when she took Mun with Xu Yan, there is no lock - I think the school is, after all, civilization, civilization and the natural place is safe .     Sedino I can think of that night, I went to my language study hall, then study hall on English (Wan Zixi our school, teachers must be in the classroom, or counseling students, or speak assessment work, or test, etc. ). In the English study hall, the boys who empty table, he did not leave me, nor to leave the squad leader, asked the other students, but also do not know his whereabouts. I'll call guard, told him that if students want to go out, let me know immediately. I will then study hall on.     can be a study hall, or the guard did not let me know. I took her class to find students in the campus of laps, but his shadow, because the third study hall, we have not found. I suddenly recalled that my colleague, the dinner, she hung in the needle, there is no rice to eat into, I do not know what kind of hungry.    , and so I hastily colleagues ran into the hostel, called a good moment, my colleagues did not agree. Is asleep or fainted hungry? I started lights, I get closer, my soul is flying - my colleagues in bed, apart from the belly of the iceberg covered blankets, other parts of the all-Lu Zhao, and I see at a glance, she was naked and lying on the The bed!     matter the outcome, I do not want to say any more. My colleague was raped, the boys had been raped - this is my colleague said. However, the parents of boys who said - their only son, 16-year-old, or minors, and has been a very obedient son at home is very shy, even television did not kiss him read, will be how to do that ? In addition, there has long been moral teachers would be naive to deceive students into the hostel indecent, seduction, if they are really the son of an English language teacher with the kind of thing done, it has to be a teacher's seduction of his son.     Later, it was to investigate, to my colleagues come up with the evidence of rape - Unfortunately, my colleagues come up with "evidence" can not prove that they had been raped and even "that" can not be proved - because No semen! Is it foolish to commit to leave as evidence of semen you? Is it to prove rape must produce semen of what the wicked? The reason no one seems to know, however, the survey said that people - a suspect is a student! A middle school students! , Who just turned a 16-year-old middle school! He has so much courage to rape his teacher what? He can calm to put the "condom" and then rape you? He can be raped and then sit back and finished third to Wan Zixi what?     In that case, boys who actually do the second Wan Zixi gone? Where the? The answer is - to smoke, and botanical gardens in the school's smoking a magnolia tree went. Investigation to botanical gardens, magnolia tree was a pile of cigarette butts. To shop, shop owners said that night, the first just under the study hall, the boys did to buy a pack of cigarettes. All the evidence seems to prove that innocent men, and my poor colleagues on the sheet to explain how the blood? - She is "masturbation" does not get the care you? The speculation came from a man "innocent" and "shy" men of the mouth.     again later, the parents of boys would also like to appeal on the grounds that - English teacher ruined their son's good reputation, they damage the baby's tender heart. In addition, the class teacher, I also can not escape blame, along with appeal - because students on study hall when not in the classroom, I have not been actively seeking, as well as result in serious accidents.     end of the day, my colleagues back home, it is reported that she go back soon and eventually dies, and my teacher, the city was informed criticism Fortunately, there is no teacher in the General Assembly on review of the public.     I do not want to cite the fact that what I just want to let you understand a word - any student of the "bad, bad, bad" words and deeds are the teacher's responsibility. Students in schools is "to become" if "bad science" and even "bad" and that it was not the responsibility of what your teacher? In that case, your teacher did not allow students the ability to "learn" you "incompetent" and you "do not work," you "dereliction of duty"! If your student "bad", you should be scolded, beaten and raped! Also, when you rape, are not allowed to Jiao Tong!     alas! I could not utter a word, hoping to hold a memorial ceremony for the article to colleagues that sad soul!

No comments: