Monday 13 October 2008

I Xiaoyi and the old things

Another example is the past such as tobacco ah Kirishima. I watched the brilliant post, touched my thoughts. As a result, I have decided to write it down for a period of the past, and we share. Ladies and gentlemen, please take care of more, ah advice. My sister-in-law's business That was three years ago took place in the old things. At that time, married for seven years, and his wife have been feeling pretty good. There is a wife, sister, have been married, no children, sisters feeling good, and from the regular. At that time, their sister-in-law a new set of eyes on the house, due to lack of purchase funds, plans to sell the old, and then buy a new house. However, this way, they will be a period of time has no place to live. They had intended to rent out, you overcome. Heard that his wife, and I will discuss, so that they can come to our lives in a period of time, the sale of housing, coupled with the decoration, also 3-4 months now. Our family was large, Sishiliangting, I usually compare the work of busy, also in the evening to go home and sleep a sleep at home in general is not a matter of control, immediately agreed. After half a month, they moved on from a living. As a result, a lively home. Every night they are sisters take turns cooking, I have a drink with, is the brother-in-law, a company he was responsible for the technical department to do, enjoyable for five people. Oh, forgot to explain, we still have a lovely five-year-old daughter. Sister-in-law is engaged in a secondary school finance, is the wife of a company's administrative clerk. They are more regular work, usually in the evening at home. I am a sales manager, outside normal business more. At home they have a sister-in-law, and not have to worry about his wife and children to take care of the problem, more at ease. Sometimes home for dinner, the family was more than good, do not have some atmosphere. After dinner, we generally look at the television, chat, sometimes playing cards. Time flies on more than a month has passed in a flash. May long holiday approaching, his wife and sister-in-law can enjoy seven-day long vacation, long-term stay in the city, they think that to make good use of the long holiday outside relax, let us two men seriously about arrangements. Her spirits were so high, brother-in-law and I could do nothing but Yes. After repeated discussions, ha ha, finally decided to avoid the long holiday travel peak period, set driving, to the province of a relatively quiet Hill's three-day tour of leisure. We are starting on May 3, the day before on the outskirts of the child's grandmother at home. I look up in the morning, their sister-in-law has been preparing for their, ah. A brother-in-law to wear sportswear, body fat also seems full of spirit. Sister-in-law sets a thin green line of clothing, slender legs of drifted away from short skirts stockings, I can not help eyes. Hurried breakfast, we set off. I drove my family's small Sail, the noise of the city behind, driving on the road. The beautiful scenery along the way we feel, the immense interest. Sitting in the back seat of their sisters, Xixihaha talk to a number of women interested in the topic. Brother-in-law sitting in the front row, and I chat with economic, financial management, network topic proper. Soon after more than an hour. To the destination of the total journey will take approximately three hours, brother-in-law in the car after a rest stop, he proposed to drive the car after the completion of the journey. Fail to beat him, kind of like, agreed. At this time, his wife was a little motion sickness, sit in front of the requirements, so I had to sit in the back. After a journey, the journey fresh efforts have passed, a little sister to sleep, his wife, she quipped: "so long sleep last night, doing it a bad thing." Robust her God, I am sorry to say: "I do a bad thing Ah, you bad talent! " Tacit everyone to laugh together. After a while, because his motion sickness playing a nap. I am a bit tired, brother-in-law played the sound of the call: "take your time, be careful." Turn a blind eye repose of himself. As a result of our small car, and I sister-in-law to pay the relatively near, I almost lost their senses for a while, sister-in-law was the first time against my shoulder, a hair brush Jisi in my face, the distribution of faint fragrance , The itch, a good feeling. I do not know for pretending, still squinting, sat. There was a strange feeling. Suddenly, the car shook a bit, sister-in-law still did not wake up in a flash, and I rely on a closer. And legs and on my legs together, mutual transmission temperature, warm, I can not help Xinyuanyima up. I indulged in immersion, the mood of the Xinjing sway in the wind, however, is always a good time so short, more than an hour passed quickly. Near noon, when we enter a destination water Yun Villa. When the brother-in-law reminds us that, I just pretend to wake up, said: "sleep ah, so soon into the ah." Sneak a look at sister-in-law, just do not know if she has no feeling, her face is no different color, only to lay down their heart To come. To, and I am here in the home of a university student contacted and asked him to please the relatives here to give us a room set in advance. We have entered the Villa Hotel, an 40-year-old man and a 30-year-old Ms. Ying-up. After introduced to the man I was a cousin of the students, is an agricultural county manager of the company, is a woman who's deputy director of the Office of the. I had classmates, but asked him to help us set about the room. However, they are very hospitable people here, waiting here a long time ago. Noon meal, we have to please, time and again turned away, passengers had to be with the Lord.

No comments: