Monday 13 October 2008

My boyfriend can not meet the demand Zaban?

Sometimes combination of love and sometimes separated. When love and separation, the marriage problems. The resulting affair. Qi Qi's very honest letter. Ke teacher: Hello! I do not know if this is your first of several letters, it should rather rely upon. Your blog every day there are so many people concerned, I believe many of them Different feelings of the people you talk to, for help. A few months ago for the first time I write to you today is the second time. Everyone will be looking for trouble when it deems appropriate to talk to the object. More than two months ago, my boyfriend with the training units, there will be a month back. I do not know whether you recall that I told you before, I was in Shanghai, is the boyfriend Sichuanese, two years before I graduated from the University of the South assigned to a small town, after graduation last year, I have come here. To be honest, I do not like this place, not because of economic underdevelopment, we do not like it here so people who live in a very bad feeling between the depression. Came to town, I Zhang Yang's personality, good appearance and excellent ability to work around them has become a topic. I have good relations with colleagues sometimes remind me that people say to me to wear the lot of finger-pointing, but I just smiled lightly and simply do not care how other people said. Zhang Yang, I may have self-confidence in the personality to attract men, perhaps my face and sexy clothes to attract men, I do not deny that my side has never been a lack of men. My boyfriend at the unit, he said, many people lucky to find a beautiful girlfriend, competent and have the money at home, but also from major cities - we intend to do here in a few years back on the development of Shanghai It seems that all the good luck to befall him. He is a very good person, he's fine from his character. I said that he is a pure romantic, living on the requirements of low to the high demands of the dream. He said the school hoped that the future success can be a great cause. This dream has been hurt him. It is because of his character, over the past few years I have always refused to give up to follow his collapse. I believe a lot of girls for the future husband of one kind or another have had the idea, for example, how tall, how much revenue, not to buy to buy a house, family background and so on. I have friends often talk about the threshold of these rules and regulations. To be honest, I look down on them from the heart, has never been envisaged in this area. I believe that will guide the direction of the soul, not to look at the conditions of people. In a psychological test of the game, I am married to a Qiongxiao Zi risk is as high as 90%, which is perhaps my life. We love to do a very good three years, Pandao finally come together. However, it is puzzling that the feelings are not as great in the past. I sometimes think that is not our love is too shallow, only live in each other's spiritual world, can not stand the test of real life. Because I do not like this place, very few natural friends, not a happy day. And he, though has been the envy of many of my friends, but I know he will have great pressure, after all, I have the conditions much better than him, than he earns each month more. I do not know what the reason, we have recently been less and less each other's skin, between the two men have less Nanhuannvai. In life, he is still very good to me, in every possible way to care about my life at every level, including some of the details. Whenever I get sick, he was always very anxious to go running after. But he is no longer pro-me, I have never take the initiative, both in the number of head-hing, has not found a set, he would not let me do not take risks. I was aware that this is truly a man I love and cherish me. From now until the Spring Festival, he has been a reminder to marry me, I do not agree. Quarrel, he said because I was always felt the lack of what, if he is returned overseas Chinese, or the Jiacaiwanguan Fujiazidi, I would not have regrets. Of course I feel very wronged. We have a number of issues between the levels. Pressure is on the one hand, on the love life will naturally fall. I also understand that marriage is impossible to love, love the most is the material of it. I am not a material girl. Go to school, we live in two places three years, but I never thought any of the men had heart action. At that time the campus had seen a couple hot kiss, I do not feel alone, because the heart is full of real love. When love life has been too fragmented, will take advantage of emptiness and loneliness. I have to say that we rarely affectionate, this situation has been going on for some time. I try to communicate with him, but he was very aware of self-esteem, or hesitated to say. I am a traditional girl, this matter will not be easy to say, do not want to let him think I always think of it, I am not a matter of fact, I just feel their pride hurt. If I were ugly, or no taste, style or understand, even if I have a cold. I have a lot of men on the mouth-watering, he has turned a blind eye to the way I am, I can not feel the sense of balance. Earlier this year, by chance met a man, middle-aged, have a son home. We are good at, have maintained the relationship between lovers. I have not thought about what the results with him, or if he would like me to come together, I will not agree. Think with him as long as the scenes of life, I will be difficult to inhibit the body from swelling on the skin. This shows that I do not love him. But I also seem to love him every night on MSN will be waiting, chatting with him will feel happy with him will be very happy. He is not the work of local, about a month to travel here for two or three days, we will meet, and then separated. Has said he does not love me, but I think he would be at night, a night if I can not online will always know about the. Know him since then, I miss him more than miss boyfriend, and many more, always engraved in mind that this guy is. I think I told him only from the feelings of loneliness, from the desire to be loved. I like to kiss him, I got the feeling that it was not for me feel so good. Maybe, I do not love him. I have the feelings of chaos chaos in the world. I said, close to the least is the indispensable man. Write to you today, I intend to tell you frankly all. A man, more than 20 years old, has been pursuing me. He is engaged in the arts, the industry is still famous. I know that his side will pursue a number of women, whether sincere or would like to take out of his fame. We are, I know when to go to college, he was also unknown. Before I graduated together from a number of chat, of course, just ordinary friends, but with his words, I would guess he likes. When he was at work a little success, I just tell the truth, has always said that I want to pursue, but not before the capital. For his sincerity, I never doubted, after all, I know this person. I know that if he, with his current position and my own ability, certainly lives than we have now. But I did not do it, because I paid a boyfriend for all, including youth, he has three 20-year-old fast, if I leave, he will become nothing. I do not have the heart to do so. In addition, I feel that I do not like the man. When I do not like a person, he would sweet talk me sick, I can not force myself to accept a person who does not like. Relatively speaking, I think those conditions in order to find a husband than I am You Chuxi, at least they can be a very good grasp of their feelings. Not long ago, a well-known figure here, we have to engage in vocational training. He is a 46-year-old man can still grow, the current single, his son in the United States. Before I only know this person very well-known in the industry, a lot of people would like to know him, but it is not easy for individuals close to where all come and gone. No one would have thought that such a person, and I mind our own business, such a proud and cattle B, will be eager to pursue me. I also blame themselves. He came here by my friend to invite over time, just three or four days. In the meantime all those who heard the news came, in order to chat Genta Liao, a phone call to what. K night to sing at night to two points after the end I had taken him back to the hotel. In his chat room for a while, it is normal for some topics. Later, late, so I said to be home so late, he said, I do not trust a person to go home, the car hit me. From the look in his eyes, I think he and I do not like the others. I sent home, he sat for a while on the back. Xi Wanzao home that I did not sleep, to the unexpected happenings, he punched a phone. I knew then what does not work, he asked me to go to the hotel a good talk with me. I was probably clear what will happen in an hour hesitation, or go. We drink that night because a lot of wine, my head is very, very painful, it never think about it, just lonely fear, fear of the dark, spend time looking for individual, even one-night stand. Later, no doubt, that took place or have taken place. He asked whether I like him? I was this sudden attack the problem of Mongolia, very funny, how to ask such a question. This is because I was as one-night stand, how can there be any feelings at all? It is even more ridiculous in the eyes closed in bed, his mind was thinking about was my lover. I do not have to answer that question, just a loud laugh, he asked, do you like me? The results of tension, he said: "nonsense!" Early in the morning the next day I left, he is still asleep. Out of the hotel door, I regret very much regret his impulse last night too. He later sent me text messages telling me I feel very strongly that he liked me. I do not know what is true or false, feel perplexed about their very funny. He's such a rich old man standing, if only hope that my body has been successful, there is no need to do so many follow-up, it costs too much. If it is a responsible man should not do so. Why should you write it? Not because I do not understand the mind, I am very clear demarcation be made good sense, I was feeling very depressed. I am always a person at the computer, waiting for someone on the line. Do not want to say, do not want to see people smoking in the house alone. On the one hand, I am a good person, a true desire for love plain; on the one hand, I am a lonely person who aspires to be a concern, extraordinary life. I desire to touch on two types of pain pain. Do not told me that "not escape" this is the case, from my description you can know this reason I was there, but I have to get out. I had the idea of suicide, that he is the devil, to bring everyone is suffering. Boyfriend will come back next month, I fear he will come back, do not know how to deal with this broken heart. Feel very tired. Forgive me for writing so much, thank you for giving me the opportunity to repent. Qi Qi Ke Yunlu the teacher replied: How to get rid of the tangled love with? Qi Qi: Hello! You are very frank. If the letter said, the desire of both your pain too painful. Love a man, but not of the meet, so deeply in love and those who do not struggle. Your Credit "repentance" as the end of the show you these acts of moral judgments. However, I do not want to preach from the moral level, not to mention in advance that you have reminded me, "Do not said to me 'is not a way to avoid' this is the case." You know intellectually what to do even more magnanimous mind, but the body does not listen to the command, often against their will to make unexpected happenings. You have to describe themselves: "On the one hand, I am a good person, a true desire for love plain; on the one hand, I am a lonely person who aspires to be a concern, extraordinary life. Both of my desire to touch on Pain pain. " There is a need to examine why you will love and have sex in the division, obviously loved his boyfriend, or worry about it forward to working with you in spirit There is no exchange of intelligence people? In fact, a real tear you is love and sexual divisions. It is true that love and sex-related, however, love and sex is not the same. In many cases, sex can be harmoniously integrated into the love, the love between men and women in both body and spirit are fully satisfied. At this time, love and sex in a pair of lovers are complete, is one of integration. This is also the love life of the people in the pursuit of high-level. However, there are still some time for the separation of sex and love, with your letter to express it. You must read, "A Dream of Red Mansions" and I "fairy tale character" book has been devoted to resolve Jia's love. Bao Dai people today as the relationship between real love Acura, I think that, in accordance with the real emotional logic of Jia Baoyu and Lin Daiyu and did not mean love. Liangxiaowucai is between them, the fight between the mouth to stimulate the spirit of downtown. However, attacks reflect the relationship between Jia Baoyu and his attachment to the needs and feelings of women. In the light of his caress, comfort to coax at the same time, but also to provide a dedication of. When some people to Xue and Lin together, Jia as ideal lover, said it would be better to Po Chai, Lin and three attacks together to study more appropriate. Go back to your story, your current status, you love and sex between a certain division. If the boyfriend in the context of give you full of love and satisfaction, love and nature in harmony together, and perhaps would not have happened later. It is precisely because of the demand has not been met and had a lack of sexual desire you can. You and a few men that the story is very clear, only to meet the demand, not to talk about love and communication, you have them and even spiritual rejection. Needless to say, is a physical need, is a very real need to normal. It's the lack of young people, particularly those of the health of the strong desire of the people, is also a kind of pain. You love your boyfriend and he believe that good character, he met the love of your needs and moral judgments. But the body has the same spirit of the match with strong demand, will not be met when the rational against the command. In your one-night stand or extra-marital affairs, and those of a lack of love for men who have sex with you in the lonely night on MSN on Valentine's wait, not surprisingly, are derived from the nature of the struggle. In that case, simply put up a struggle and what characteristics it? When the lack of it, on the desire; when it met when tired. Therefore, loneliness, love and a desire for you to meet; sex and once the vent, once you are tired. This is what you have said, if there is any other time of love that you not only offensive, and feel funny. This is not a sexual love of the law. Now, you are in a dilemma, the body issued a call of moral confusion and make you. Physical and mental anguish you have to make split. You do not know a Gairuhezou problems. In that case, an objective analysis of a person to face such a situation, there may be several ways: The first, to maintain the status quo and continue to maintain a boyfriend and love, in addition to the sex do find some of the added cost, but have to put up with their own moral condemnation. Because the existing ethical culture, sex is not love of the critical. This is also the feeling that you repent. If you do not want to own confession, have a fundamental change of mindset, which is a good education for girls is not very easy. The second, the relationship between the boyfriend and co-ordination so that sex be met. You have to look at why your boyfriend would love to have a lack of sufficient warm? You have to understand that sexual desire is both a physical phenomenon, but also the spirit of the phenomenon. Sex for men, not only is the performance of the active side, or the strong performance of the party. Men may be entirely due to psychological reasons for the decline of passion. When a man's self-confidence, in the sense of the relationship between a woman and there is some kind of advantage, his performance will be more active in dealing with enthusiasm. When the men have some kind of inferiority complex, feeling as the woman, the woman even lower than that, as you said in the letter, the people around you feel his strong opinion that not only can you feel that your men Friends will be able to feel, at this time, the men would be inhibited sexual desire, sexual function will be affected. Therefore, sexual disharmony in the relationship between the two sides but also to find reasons to see if you can not pass the communication and efforts to adapt to the more harmonious state. There is a third method, only the first in the negative, do not stop looking for a lover of love, and the second in the negative, and because he can not now be the boyfriend of love and harmony. In that case, to find a boyfriend, not only compared the relationship between the two, and so on, and the other in some ways can appear to advantage, both in spirit and in all aspects of sex to be able to meet you. Only three cases. In the end what the choice is your own.

No comments: