Monday 13 October 2008

Mother-in-law and a good father, how should I do?

Interesting, right? Mother-in-law and father-consort on, the solution solution netizen who can doubt it? This morning, "I" accidentally saw the mother-in-law, scared, "I" hop, there are as many as the father's phone number, although the information is not very ambiguous, but also be able to guess the Qiba Fen, and then think about the mother-in-law before Some of the reaction, "I" am sure they are not normal relations (it is estimated that just the beginning). "I do" how do? At that time, there is only one idea of the need to contain the development of this relationship, otherwise the two families have to suffer, how her mother to do? She knew that there would be more sad, how the future between the two? But the "I" and who can speak, can not be said to have a, including her husband, he knew the father and mother-in-law think? "I do" How can we not harm the two elders, but also to solve the problem. Really upset, the matter of "I" am sure that the initiative is the mother-in-law because his father was a successful man, and just generally working-class father-in-law, She has been a little father-in-law look down, but in any case, and in-laws can not be it public, if "we" know the mother, too late. But the "I" can not show unusual is that she can only have a view on the heart, mother-in-law, after all, I have pain, it hurts baby. Are pro-"I" how do? Help, "I", please?

No comments: