Wednesday 15 October 2008

Talk about your beautiful misapprehension of your life......

Talk about your beautiful misapprehension of your life......When I saw this topic,I have nothing to say.bcz in my life,there haven't beautiful misapprehension occured till now.but if beautiful misapprehension will let you meet the right person,I think the chances are slim.maybe I haven't met such beautiful situations,hehe,I am single.of course,misapprehension was occured usually in life,then it was beautiful or sad,I think most of that was sad.this is just my opinion,but I will take some examples to explain my opinion.I remembe that I studied at middle school at the monent,my eldest sister worked in the garment factory.my eldest sister knew a man from different province,she told my father that whether she could make him as her boyfriend or not.my father said,it would be decided by my eldest sister,but she'd better not make boyfriend with the people who was from different province.nobaby talked about this thing till the another thing happened.my eldest quit her job and wanted to get another one,but she didn't let my father know.perhaps my father misunderstood her just because she hided this thing.my eldest and that man left the garment factory at the same time,they went to Dong Guang,that man said he could help my eldest sister to get a job in Dong Guang,so my eldest sister gone with him.my father just thought that she eloped with the man,but the truth was on the opossite.at last,my father found my eldest sister in DongDuang.from that monent,my father didn't believe my eldest sister any more.In fact,I could understand my father's mood at that time,he worried more about my eldest sister but get angry on her.but my eldest sister was fed by him,just because that man is from different province,and then he didn't believe his daughter.everything has changed when my eldest sister came back home.my father often scolded her when no other persons at home.if there won't happen this thing,my eldest still is the apple of my father's eyes.everything seems that it couldn't be come back to the beginning.my eldest felt very disappointment.she came up with a method to let my father trust her,that method still let me feel chilling till now.she cut her own little finger in order to prove herself.I was not in the scene,but I cried when I saw my eldest sister's little finger.this thing has passed for a long time.but as if my father doesn't forget this thing.he is still treat my eldest sister very well,but that concern didn't same as before.my eldest sister oftern tell me about this.she looks like very sad when she think of this.I often advice her don't think too much.but sometimes,I will ask myself,If I make a mistake one day,do my father treat me the same way as my eldest sister,I feel so confused....

No comments: