Monday 13 October 2008

Peiliao female college student, playing the "empty fixed" under the pretext?

Two months ago, a business advisory body in the media of an advertisement to attract the public eye: fast-paced life of the weight of your breath, your present is still in the depressed state of worry you? You want to relax depressed state of mind it? You are pretty smart and eager to female university students Zero Mind you communicate? Electricity to the Company, you will always be a happy frame of mind. In fact, the advisory body to do is Peiliao female university students and customers live. According to the poster said, the company has a group of professionally trained, looks beautiful, rich, quick thinking, wisdom and generosity of female college students, Peiliao targets 30 - 45-year-old white-collar workers and the city's successful men, with Chat sites in the urban areas must be well-known coffee bars, the longest Peiliao not be more than 2 hours, charges 200 yuan a week of Saturdays and Sundays (no more than 10:30 in the evening). Female college students unfamiliar with the single men in a bar Peiliao complex community of the complexity of the crowd, people will think of sensitive issues, such Peiliao female and male college students really is not empty or inviting sexual fixed it? With a view to identifying the truth of a weekend afternoon, according to the way I am, the appointment of a female college student, is a place of well-known downtown bar. I sit down in the box at the bar about 20 minutes, a beautiful young girls, under the leadership of the attendant into the box, checked my ID (before Peiliao do), we opened the case mentioned. I: Hello, this year, several large? She: a sophomore, and am very happy to exchange with you, I ask you to do the work? I: do foreign trade companies (spreading a lie) She: wow, too Coincidentally, I also read the professional foreign trade, today met a teacher from his own experience of foreign trade, it is an honor for me Oh, I have tea with you on behalf of about Liquor King. . . . . . . . . Well-trained professionals is not the same girl, in front of MM was able to speak, and each can be questioned is a burden to you, you still not made. In a flash one-hour conversation, she gave me the first impression is: looks beautiful, articulate, quick thinking, two people talking very relaxed. At this time, I have to disclose the true identity. She: Do you really funny, I will, in fact, I have long suspected your identity, but I did not think you are a reporter. I have enough to do the donkey? Ah Ha ha. . . . . . I: In fact, we are all working, so the way I like it, I would like to ask you a question about it? She: Well, do not mind. I: Do you chat with those strange men, no one told you of the requirements? . She hesitated a moment back. She: Yes, but I am very tactfully refuse, we are not allowed out of the bar the door to other things. I: There have been encountered [url = javascript: void (0)] mental [/ url] very satisfied, it should also be the object of it? She: those who feel very comfortable there, is a friend to do a good job of that type, you know what I mean? I: If I said that if it was 5,000 to you, you are willing to do it one more time? She: No way! I: 10,000 it? She: In fact, chat is also a very elegant, very early on this type of foreign occupation, we are still trying. I: Some people are willing to 50,000 out, you really do not heart? She: I would like some can not, no one will be so stupid about it and it is not easy to make money, I would really think about, ha ha, how can this be possible? You will not be, right? Two hours of talks soon over, looked at the beautiful figure to leave MM, I thought: people walking beside the river, is not bound to wet shoes. Peiliao sincerely hope that the MM who take their own step in the right direction.

No comments: